Luoyang Zhong Ding Ancient Art Institute

Welcome to our website

www.royalcurio.com

Luoyang Zhong Ding Ancient Art Institute is the only designated cultural relic-duplication-and-imitation unit
affiliated to the China Exchange Center .To propagate and develop the national traditional culture, this institute is
engaged in imitating and reproducing exquisite and tasteful ancient bronze ware, making available various kinds of
refined bronze or gilded bronze art-ware, which will remind you of our ancient culture .This institute also takes in
orders to design and make various large-sized sculptures. With quite a few famous relic archaeologists acting as our
advisers, this institute boasts of a highly qualified technical work force and an advanced level of manufacturing
technology. We have already reproduced tens of dignified and refined bronze sacrificial vessels almost identical with
the original art pieces. Placed in hotels, restaurants, parlors and conference halls, they will lend to your place
dignity, charm and splendor. Collected and kept as antiques, they will in time be among your priceless treasures. This
institute also manufactures various sacrificial articles, such as well-designed and fine-grained red-copper Taiyi
incense burners, and sumptuous and rare candle-sticks, etc., all of which have won great favor and high praise among
the religious circles both at home and abroad.