RE: 3.2 and 3.3 release questions

Hallo Gerald,

Thanks for the fast response!

Thank you for updating the web page, it looks fine now.  If you
want a nitpick, the text in footnote 1 should read "Note that no
distinction is made between patches that are themselves buggy
and patches that expose latent bugs elsewhere in the compiler."

To be clear, the way that sentence is written, it should use "that"
instead of "which" and there is no need to put "latent" in quotes.
You only need "which" when introducing a dependent clause (usually
with commas) like "My house, which is blue, is on the south side of
a quiet street."  I'm betting that note was written by one of my
fellow Americans--we always get that wrong!  :-)

Thank you also for the information on the ABI for 3.2.x and 3.3.x.
Can you point me to any document that talks about the details of
the changes?

best regards,
Matt