Re: Is the gcc-3_3-branch creation still on target?

> > PR   Category     State Class            Responsible Synopsis
> > 6845 optimization open ice-on-legal-code unassigned ICE with -O -march=pentium3/pentium2/athlon
> > 7034 optimization open ice-on-legal-code unassigned ICE on -march=athlon for CLAPACK code
> > 7124 optimization open ice-on-legal-code unassigned -O2 -march=athlon produces ICE
> > 7134 optimization open ice-on-legal-code unassigned Athlon: ICE in extract_insn, at recog.c:2130
> > 7174 optimization open sw-bug            unassigned ICE:seg fault with O2 and athlon-xp architecture
> > 7390 optimization open ice-on-legal-code unassigned ICE with gcc 3.1, happens only with -march athlon
> >
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=6845
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=7034
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=7124
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=7134
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=7174
>
> All of these are closed with comments that they got  fixed or could
> not reproduced anymore.

Note that all of these manifest in some way the same bug where GCC
decided to use MMX registers when it should not, so it is no surprise
that they got fixed quickly.
Some of bugs, like 7134 and 7390 are different and I am not sure why
they has been fixed, but I din't investigated.

Honza