Re: GCC Feature question

On Friday 27 September 2002 19:57, Michael Lovett wrote:
> Hiya
>
> Does the current GCC (3.2x) support the try/finally construct?
>
> We are porting apps to UNIX from Windows but so far can't find a compiler
> with try/finally. It is such a useful, convenient construct it is hard to
> imagine structured programming without it.
>
> Does anyone know if this is planned for the future if it isn't available
> now?
>
> Thanks so much!
> Michael Lovett
To the extent this stuff is supported in the cygwin win32api, you may be able
to adapt it to reconcile its conflicts with other g++ targets.  You may find
further information in the cygwin FAQ and, of course source code.  It's
certainly considered more of a library than a compiler thing.
--
Tim Prince