Inquiries Regarding IA64 Compiler for 64-bit Windows

To the Team of GCC,
        Our Developing Team is looking for a 64-bit Compiler that would be
able to Compiler 64-Bit Windows Applications for the IA-64 Architecture and
possibly the x86-64 bit Architecture.
    I am Inquiring as to whether a IA-64 Windows Platform Version of GCC has
yet been procured or if not when in the future a version might come across.
    I attempted to retrieve information off of the GCC  Home Page  but
unfortunately the information there was very sparse and information found
off of Google which proved to be more useful still eluded to shady
information.

DeRider Computing Solutions
Marc DeRider