This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful compile on custom system
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Michael Peeters <michael dot peeters at vub dot ac dot be>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:36:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: Successful compile on custom system
- References: <3D777833.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 05:28:51PM +0200, Michael Peeters wrote:
> Good work folks (although I had to add about a zillion "typename"s to my
Welcome to proper C++. :-)
I would therefore like to posit that computing's central challenge, viz. "How
not to make a mess of it," has /not/ been met.
- Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002