This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Throwing C++ exceptions in signal handlers
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>,Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>,Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:38:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: Throwing C++ exceptions in signal handlers
On Tuesday, Sep 3, 2002, at 11:38 America/New_York, Andrew Haley wrote:
Geert Bosch writes:
Ada does too. It is close to impossible to implement the full language
effiently without this capability.
Interesting. Can you point me to the code in Ada's run-time library
that handles the signals and converts them into exceptions?
See Raise_From_Signal_Handler (in a-except.ads) and the calls from the
signal handlers which appear in init.c.