<strstream> vs <sstream>

   g++ 3.1.1 and 3.2 ( which I am using on Debian Linux) complain about
#include <strstream>
   and I am having trouble with the suggested replacement
#include <sstream>

   Here's a piece of code that compiles and runs:
#include <strstream>
int main() { char buf[10]; std::ostrstream s(buf,10); }

   I changed <stsstream> to <sstream>, but the code ceased to compile.
   Several straightforward things have been tried but didn't help.
   Therefore, I'd appreciate if someone gave me an equivalent of that
   two-line code, such that the first line is
#include <sstream>

   Pointers to relevant online material would be appreciated
   (as well as instructions for resolving similar situations
    using online manuals).

   thanks,
                                                 Igor
--
   Igor Markov         (734) 936-7829       EECS 2211
   http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~imarkov