This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Does gcc works as a cross compiler to 8031 micro controllers ?
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at redhat dot com>
- To: Somasekhar_K <Somasekhar_K at satyam dot com>
- Cc: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 27 Aug 2002 16:07:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Does gcc works as a cross compiler to 8031 micro controllers ?
- References: <F3E2AE38447DD51194FF00B0D0F0AF0C049850ED@hts.satyam.com>
>Does gcc works as a cross compiler to 8031 and its family micro
Part numbers alone are ambiguous. I assume you mean the Intel 8031 aka the
MCS 51 family. No. There is no support for the Intel 8031. Support would
be impractical, as gcc isn't designed to support 8-bit microcontrollers.