Re: Ada and x86_64

    OK, there is quite number of them and I am not really familiar with Ada.
    Is there, by any chance, GNAT porting documenation?
    (or some nice nice document to learn Ada in one hour?)

The issue isn't "learning Ada" as much as it is knowing what parameters need
to be changed for the run-time.  I can't help you much there, since I don't
know it either.

What I'd suggest is looking at the files for Alpha and those for x86 and seeing
if you can tell which are OS-dependent and which are wordsize-dependent and
patch something together that's a mixture of both.  It shouldn't be hard to
get something that will *compile*, but getting something that will actually
properly supporting tasking might indeed be harder.