This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful build, gcc-3.2, powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jerry Quinn <jlquinn at optonline dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:44:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: Successful build, gcc-3.2, powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
- References: <E17hrmz-0001F1firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 09:14:17AM -0400, Jerry Quinn wrote:
> I successfully built and installed gcc 3.2 on Debian Woody powerpc.
> Machine is a PowerCenterPro 240MHz 604e w/ 160MB ram.
> libc6 2.2.5-10
> kernel 2.4.19pre1
> dragon$ config.guess
> dragon$ gcc-3.2 -v
> Built with all languages.
Thanks! Your message is linked from the GCC 3.2 build status list at
> Java had many failures on the test suite - mailed separately.
Your test results are also linked.
The Java test suite failures are probably due to a test suite problem
discussed in the gcc list earlier this month. A workaround is to
"make install" before "make -k check".