This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: f/target.c HOST_BYTES_BIG_ENDIAN
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:33:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: f/target.c HOST_BYTES_BIG_ENDIAN
On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Alan Modra wrote:
> HOST_BYTES_BIG_ENDIAN and HOST_BITS_BIG_ENDIAN are referenced in
> f/target.c when cross-compiling, but are not defined anywhere.
That sounds strange (for a BE host). f/target.c does include
config.h which includes auto-host.h... There doesn't seem to be
anything magic about NATIVE_CROSS. What am I missing?