Re: A FrontEnd in C++?

Robert Dewar wrote:
Now I don't feel so bad about giving up on getting Ada to work on my box.

In fact lots of people have succeeded. The critical factor is to get a reasonably
late distribution of GNAT, and use the Ada compiler you get to build the Ada part
and the C compiler that comes with it to build the C part, and it will work fine.
That's not just theory, that's what is reported back to us from lots of Ada folks.

Grabing gnat 3.14p and using that toolchain to bootstrap Ada works a treat, you only
need to use the 3.14p toolchain once all subsequent bootstraps are done using your newly
built toolchain.

Graham