Re: Faster compilation speed: cache behavior

   From: Zack Weinberg <zack@codesourcery.com>
   Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:55:06 -0700

   Ah yes.  (Did you make any progress fixing that?)

I know what I need to test, but I have no time to work on it.
Basically, take each explicit make_decl_rtl call that is for
functions (not for ASM register declarations) and replace that
with:

	if (dont_have_DECL_RTL_set_yet)
		make_decl_rtl(...);

   I'm still not clear where 388 of the things come from when the
   input file has length zero, though.  (Builtins?)

Yes :-(