This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-2.95.3-201.i386.rpm (fwd)
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: Ali Akgul <aakgul at rkts dot com dot tr>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:15:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc-2.95.3-201.i386.rpm (fwd)
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.05.10208201142470.7446-100000@war>
Ali Akgul <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Dear Sir,
> We installed gcc to our SuSE8.0 Linux machines in order to use it for
> MpCCI (Mesh based parallel code coupling). g++ is needed for mpcci
> But g++ couldn't be installed with 2.95.3 version of gcc.
> Please send comment to me how can i install g++ with 2.95.3-201.i386.rpm?
These questions are off-topic on this list, this list is about
development of GCC.
If you have problems with SuSE Linux, ask e.g. on the
email@example.com mailing list.
I guess it would be just enough to install the gpp-2.95... rpm from
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org