This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful Build, GCC 3.2, custom SMP Linux System
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Scott Robert Ladd <scott at coyotegulch dot com>
- Cc: gcc List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:39:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: Successful Build, GCC 3.2, custom SMP Linux System
- References: <FKEAJLBKJCGBDJJIPJLJKEDECPAA.email@example.com>
On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 10:20:43AM -0400, Scott Robert Ladd wrote:
> I just successfully built and installed gcc 3.2 on my IBM Intellistation
> with (non-stock) dual 600MHz Pentium IIIs, running a custom kernel & glibc
> root@Copernicus:~/work/build/gcc-3.2# ./config.guess
and from http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-08/msg01098.html:
> I just successfully built and installed gcc 3.2 on my Sun Ultra 10
> (UltraSPARC IIi, I believe), running Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r0.
> Galileo:~/work/build/gcc-3.2# ./config.guess
Thanks! Your messages are linked from the GCC 3.2 build status list at
The second was is listed as sparc-unknown-linux-gnu; let me know if I
got that wrong.