This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Set crt*.o for Linux (Re: static linking in 3.2 ?)
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Richard Zidlicky <rz at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 09:20:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Set crt*.o for Linux (Re: static linking in 3.2 ?)
- References: <20020810150519.B1868@linux-m68k.org> <20020810071620.A769@lucon.org>
On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 07:16:20AM -0700, H. J. Lu wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 03:05:19PM +0200, Richard Zidlicky wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I found that I need this patch to enable static linking,
> > crtbeginT.o does not exist on m68k-linux-gcc. I wonder is
> > that something m68k specific?
> > Richard
> It doesn't look right. Try this.
I haven't heard any objections from Linux people. I will check it in
in the next few hours.