Re: gcc 3.2 build successful on i686 Mandrake-Linux 8.0 (kernel2.4.3-20mdk)

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Janis Johnson wrote:

> I couldn't find it.  If your test results are different from the others
> for i686-pc-linux-gnu that are linked from

Not significantly so.  I do seem to have a problem with a missing library
(unrelated to gcc) on my machine, and there is some DNS/Firewall issue
that is preventing the mail generated by the script from going.  These
things might not get fixed very soon, but there's no real news to be had.

Regards,

Shrisha Rao