This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.2 build successful on i686 Mandrake-Linux 8.0 (kernel 2.4.3-20mdk)
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Shrisha Rao <shrao at nyx dot net>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:40:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.2 build successful on i686 Mandrake-Linux 8.0 (kernel 2.4.3-20mdk)
- References: <20020815164836.A23276@us.ibm.com> <Pine.GSO.4.44.0208151811490.16258-100000@nyx2>
On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 06:13:07PM -0600, Shrisha Rao wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Janis Johnson wrote:
> > > A test summary has been mailed.
> > I couldn't find it in the gcc-testresults archive; is it somewhere else?
> I'm not sure. It will be referenced as coming from email@example.com
> rather than firstname.lastname@example.org, though. If it's not there, I can mail it
> manually -- let me know.
I couldn't find it. If your test results are different from the others
for i686-pc-linux-gnu that are linked from
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.2/buildstat.html, then please run the script
that is the output of contrib/test_summary to send the results to the
gcc-testresults mailing list so that it will be archived. If you can't
send mail from the machine where the tests were run, then copy that
script to a machine where you can send mail and run the script from