This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Undefined references under CygWin when linking (g++ 3.2)
- From: Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey at proteus-tech dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:42:24 -0400
- Subject: Undefined references under CygWin when linking (g++ 3.2)
- Organization: Proteus Technologies, Inc.
Just built/installed gcc 3.2 under i686-unknown-cygwin. Everything seemed to build and
install fine. Ran my own C++ software's build script (which worked for 3.1) and got lots of error
messages about undefined references to __Unwind_Resume, __gxx_personality_sj0, and
__Unwind_Raise_Exception during the link phase of my executable. I also noticed that even
though I did a 'configure --enable-shared --enable-threads' (during the gcc build), it said No to build
shared libraries which I thought odd.
Does someone know why I'm getting these errors and what I can do to correct them?
thanx & later,