Re: C++ Parser

mark@codesourcery.com said:
> I just wanted to let you know that this message is still in my queue.
> I'm putting off dealing with it until the branch gets a bit more
> resurrected (it's currently able to compile libsupc++, but not yet
> libstdc++).  I will not forget, though.

Thank's for the notice. If I have time during this long week-end (we
have a day-off tomorrow in France), I'll give a try on the
cp-parser-branch. Eventually, I'll come back with some results on the
patch on monday.

Theo.

Theodore Papadopoulo
Email: Theodore.Papadopoulo@sophia.inria.fr Tel: (33) 04 92 38 76 01