This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems compiling ISDN driver
- From: Christoph Hellwig <hch at infradead dot org>
- To: sven at kde dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:57:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problems compiling ISDN driver
- References: <200208121118.14088.DrBranson@web.de>
On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 11:18:13AM +0000, Sven Lüppken wrote:
> I've got a problem while trying to compile the AVM Fritz!-ISDN Card
> (ftp://ftp.avm.de/cardware/fritzcrd.pci/linux/fcpci* )
> driver for Linux with any GCC version >= 3.1 !
> When trying to load the driver the following error occurs:
Use the drivers included in the kernel tree, they are known to work with
gcc 3.2. (I'm writing from a a machine using a gcc3.2-compiled fritz