Re: [tree-ssa-branch] Optimizing non-SIMPLE trees

On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 11:06:49AM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> I guess it is a must to constant propagate just before
> RTL generation, that should fix the problem.

Well, just before builtin expansion anyway.  In many cases we
would be better off expanding to trees instead of rtl.  Some
of them don't make sense to do that but...

> Similary I think it is neccesary to put in the memories when used
> exactly once, that should solve builtin_stdarg.

Making the last parameter of stdarg a reference parameter might
solve it.  Alternately, is the last parameter even used other
than for checking that it is in fact the last parameter?  If not,
then the front end could do the error check and expand that
builtin right away.

r~