This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bad code for ia64 with function pointer
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- Cc: Jim Wilson <wilson at redhat dot com>, Henri-Pierre CHARLES <Henri-Pierre dot Charles at prism dot uvsq dot fr>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:43:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bad code for ia64 with function pointer
On Friday, August 9, 2002, at 02:09 PM, Neil Booth wrote:
What is GP? I see it written everywhere, but only as "GP".
Just a guess, but:
See also google("global pointer assembly pic");