Re: shadowed "for" scope variables not throwing up a warning (gcc 3.1.1/cygwin)

How long ago?

Also, to what mail are you referring?  It hasn't appeared on the gmane news
server, yet your reply to it has, very strange...

--
Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.

m3r8hcg19y.fsf@soliton.integrable-solutions.net">news:m3r8hcg19y.fsf@soliton.integrable-solutions.net...