This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Successful build of 3.1
- From: Jack Lloyd <lloyd at acm dot jhu dot edu>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:47:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Successful build of 3.1
- Organization: JHU ACM/CS/SRL
SS5 (110 Mhz microSPARC II) running RedHat 6.2, with binutils 2.12, glibc
2.2.5, kernel 2.4.17
Bootstrapped from GCC 2.95.3
Languages: C, C++
Not recommened for people who don't have a lot of time on their hands, it
took me about 2 days to get everything working (mostly getting the new
glibc built and working). But it does seem to work, at least so far.