Re: gcc 3.2's cpp breaks configure scripts

> hmmm maybe I should drop out of this thread before my ignorance shows too
> much :)
>
> (looks in his linux /usr/include - finds limits.h - reads comments - fails
> to see how 'not work' implies 'problem' - hmmm maybe its not supposed to)

Do

# echo "#include <limits.h>" > x.c
# gcc -M x.c
# gcc -M x.c -I/usr/include

Hmm, I see, changed order (expected) - and gcc's syslimits not being called, but that seems okay since limits is already called... (ie it looks like the copy of linux I am looking at at least has been designed to handle this situation) *shrug*
I see the possibility of breakage... not from the #include_next though. (ie, less potential breakage then if the #include_next wasnt there)

Gareth