	From: Mike Cleary [mailto:mcleary@iol.unh.edu]
	Sent: Tue 7/30/2002 11:25 AM
	To: neil@daikokuya.co.uk
	Cc: bemis@iol.unh.edu; clp@iol.unh.edu; gcc@gcc.gnu.org
	Subject: Re: bitmap.o error on alpha build of basic toolchain

	Hello Neil,
	I just checked the same build with the latest CVS and it still came up with ther error.
	-Mike Cleary

Re: bitmap.o error on alpha build of basic toolchain
From:
Neil Booth <neil@daikokuya.co.uk> <mailto:neil@daikokuya.co.uk>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:19:43 +0100
To:
bemis <bemis@iol.unh.edu> <mailto:bemis@iol.unh.edu>
CC:
clp <clp@iol.unh.edu> <mailto:clp@iol.unh.edu> , "'gcc@gcc.gnu.org'" <mailto:'gcc@gcc.gnu.org'>  <gcc@gcc.gnu.org> <mailto:gcc@gcc.gnu.org>

	bemis wrote:-

		> hello,
		> I built on  alphaev56 with the basic toolchain combination.
		> at first it looks like a lot of warnings, but near the bottom is a
		> "#error: "Fill out the table""
		> this does not happen on a similar build for intel.

	I think this was fixed; it's a compiler bug in the compiler you're
	building; try again with latest CVS.

	Neil.