This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: libstdc++ support for H8300-elf in gcc 3.1.1
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Nitin Gupta, Noida" <niting at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:36:24 -0700
- Subject: RE: libstdc++ support for H8300-elf in gcc 3.1.1
--On Monday, July 29, 2002 08:28:51 PM +0530 "Nitin Gupta, Noida"
I'm confused! I don't see this patch checked in gcc sources
in the described version number of the gcc/configure.in
It is not present in gcc 3.1.1 however it is there in sources
downloded from cvs head (3.3) @subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gcc.
Can this patch be released with 3.2 also?
No; 3.2 is an ABI bug-fix only release.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com