This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: libstdc++ support for H8300-elf in gcc 3.1.1
- From: "Nitin Gupta, Noida" <niting at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 20:28:51 +0530
- Subject: RE: libstdc++ support for H8300-elf in gcc 3.1.1
I'm confused! I don't see this patch checked in gcc sources
in the described version number of the gcc/configure.in
It is not present in gcc 3.1.1 however it is there in sources
downloded from cvs head (3.3) @subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gcc.
Can this patch be released with 3.2 also?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mark Mitchell [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 10:48 PM
> To: Nitin Gupta, Noida
> Cc: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: libstdc++ support for H8300-elf in gcc 3.1.1
> > Is that a too much of work for next release?
> No; adding support for features that did not exist is OK.
> Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
> CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com