FW: Congratulations (was: GCC 3.2)

Hey...

I just wanted to say that I'm quite impressed with the way gcc is
run; of all the free projects that I track, this one is by far
the most productive and intelligent I've encountered. Heck, this
is run far better than most commercial projects I've known.

Good work, guys. As one of your "customers", I appreciate the hard work.

..Scott