This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.2
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:11:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.2
- References: <200207262309.QAA24459@atrus.synopsys.com>
--On Friday, July 26, 2002 04:09:35 PM -0700 Joe Buck
I have created the GCC 3.2 branch.
Cool, and congrats on doing a great job (as usual) with 3.1.1.
Thanks -- and thanks again for your help with the release notes.
The http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.1/changes.html page says that we will remove
-traditional in 3.2; clearly this deprecation has moved to 3.3, right? (I
don't see any reason for making the quick release of 3.2 more
Should the web page be updated? (I haven't spotted any other 3.2 mentions
that need fixing, but that doesn't mean there aren't any).
Yes. I fixed that. If there are others, they should be fixed too;
3.2 is just 3.1.1 + ABI patches, and 3.2.1 is just what would have
been 3.1.2 + ABI patches.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com