This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: release notes for gcc 3.1.1
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:56:59 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: release notes for gcc 3.1.1
On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Joe Buck wrote:
> Unofficial release notes for GCC 3.1.1
In fact I don't see why this should be unofficial...
> (these release notes are a public service by a volunteer, just as for
> GCC there are no warranties)
...as this holds for most other documentation contributions as well,
which we do not label unofficial.
I, for one, have a hard time imagining how to improve your notes much. ;-)
I believe this should be SPARC (all uppercase).
> In gcc 3.x, it is not supported to define __USE_MALLOC (to suppress
> the use of allocators in the standard template library classes) unless
> libstdc++ itself is rebuilt with __USE_MALLOC defined. gcc 3.1.1
Should these (and a few others) be GCC?
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/