This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa-branch] Mainline merge as of 2002-07-21
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:18:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa-branch] Mainline merge as of 2002-07-21
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 09:25:09AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> > I guess you're saying "no" for the change at this late date in the release
> > process. Or are you also saying no to the idea of segragating the C
> > front-end?
> The former, not the latter! I'm all for reorganizing the code; we just
> should not be doing it during Stage 3, which we are almost in.