This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa-branch] Mainline merge as of 2002-07-21
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:25:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa-branch] Mainline merge as of 2002-07-21
--On Thursday, July 25, 2002 03:10:45 AM +0200 Gabriel Dos Reis
Richard Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
| On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 10:50:20AM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
| > Yeah, probably a good idea. I vote that we play all these games in
the | > branch and once we are satisfied, push them into mainline. Would
this | > be an acceptable change for mainline at this stage of the release
| > process?
| I don't think so, no.
I guess you're saying "no" for the change at this late date in the release
process. Or are you also saying no to the idea of segragating the C
The former, not the latter! I'm all for reorganizing the code; we just
should not be doing it during Stage 3, which we are almost in.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com