Re: Cross target status

Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de> writes:

> I've followed the page on http://gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html and
> tried to build cross compilers with simulators including running the
> testsuite.
>
> I'd like to tell you my findings on GCC 3.2 CVS from this weekend:
>
> Target      Simulator           Status
> arm-elf     arm-sim             Ok.
> fr30-elf    fr30-sim            Ok, but lots of timeouts in testsuite
> mips-elf    mips-sim            Ok.
> mips64-elf  mips64-sim          Ok.
> mmix        mmixware-sim        Ok, needs external simulator.
> mn10300-elf mn10300-sim         Ok.
> powerpc-eabisim powerpc-sim     Ok.
> sh64-elf    sh-hms-sim          Ok.
> v850-elf    v850-sim            Ok.
>
> d30v-elf    d30v-sim
> h8300-elf   h8300-sim
> i960-elf    i960-sim
> m32r-elf    m32r-sim
> m68hc11-elf m68hc11-sim
> mcore-elf   mcore-sim
> sh-elf      sh-hms-sim

Upps, working on the documentation and comparing with Geoff's
automatic tester showed some differences: It should be i960-coff
(still fails) and I didn't use --with-newlib.  If this makes a
difference for bootstrap, I'll tell you, I'm currently retesting all
the above targets.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger