Re: Gcj website

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Andrew Haley wrote:
>> The link http://gcc.gnu.org/java/download.html sends error 404. Where can i
>> download gcj ?
> gcj is now part of gcc.

nono, where have you spotted the old URL? On any part of our current
web site?

Andrew, by the way, what happened to your patch for the Java web pages?
I hope you haven't dropped it? (I really didn't want to discourage you
with my review; rather, I was quite happy that someone took the time to
work on that!)

Gerald