This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.1-Cygwin+Win98SE: Success
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: ERIC KRAUSE <shaniafan72 at netzero dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:15:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.1-Cygwin+Win98SE: Success
- References: <200207090431.ACV43265@mserve1.baker.edu>
On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 12:31:44AM -0400, ERIC KRAUSE wrote:
> Dear Janis,
> Regarding your reply to my original GCC successful build email:
> >On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 02:06:30AM -0400, Eric Krause wrote:
> >> configure identified my system as
> >> i686-pc-cygwin
> Sorry, I didn't realize I left out the Cygwin version.
> At the time I was using Cygwin library version 1.3.11; since then
> I've upgraded to the subsequently-released 1.3.12, which I'm
> currently using.
Thanks, your message is now linked from the GCC 3.1 build status list at