Re: zero vector usagee (Was: Re: RFA: gcc.dg/simd-1.c fix for x86)

> Well, so is it the responsibility of gen_rtx_CONST_VECTOR
> to test for zero, or does every caller have to do that?

hmm, this is all new.

before your patches, the only place where we generated CONST_VECTORs
was in store_constructor() by merit of calling clear_storage(), so we only
generated zeros.

if we are now generating other constants, then we probably need a wrapper
function that generates CONST0_RTX when all elements are zero.

cheers
aldy