zero vector usagee (Was: Re: RFA: gcc.dg/simd-1.c fix for x86)

Daniel Egger wrote:
> Might this be the cause of the problem I'm seeing? If so I'd be grateful
> to know so I can bootstrap gcc again and test with your patch whether it
> solves the issues.

I've used gen_rtx_CONST_VECTOR in some cases where it might generate a
zero.  We need to decide if using the zero vector is just optional,
if it's the responsibly of gen_rtx_CONST_VECTOR to use it - in which case
it has to be made a proper function - or if it's the responsibility of
the caller to use it - in which case we need a wrapper function to make
it manageable.

--
SuperH