This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: srcdir builds & other stuff
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 00:58:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: srcdir builds & other stuff
On Monday, June 24, 2002, at 05:22 , Nathanael Nerode wrote:
Changes like the 'phony Makefile, create new directory if
srcdir=builddir' stuff, which I am avoiding,
probably do belong on a branch.
just to be clear, not the GCC 3.1 branch.