C++ Parser

CodeSourcery is now once again going to be working on the new C++ parser,
with the objective of getting it into GCC 3.3.

Unfortunately, there have been so many changes since we last worked on
this project that much of the work will need to be redone.  However, the
core parser itself should not need too much in the way of changes.

This time, in order to hedge our bets, we'll be merging various changes
required for the new parser into the mainline as we go, with the hope
of reducing merge risk down the road.  Obviously, we'll only do those
merges through Stage 2 of GCC 3.2; once we hit Stage 3 we'll be in
bugfix-only mode and these sorts of changes will be inappropriate.