This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful build on Ultrix/VAX (2.95.3)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Bert Deknuydt <Bert dot Deknuydt at esat dot kuleuven dot ac dot be>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:49:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: Successful build on Ultrix/VAX (2.95.3)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org.HOWL>
On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 03:01:06PM +0200, Bert Deknuydt wrote:
> Not the latest version, but nevertheless ... BTW, what is status now for
> VAX in general? Will it be kicked or not? And if so, when?
There are folks working on vax-netbsd and vax-ultrix, so those will
stay around for a while. Other configurations, particularly vax-vms,
may be killed.