Re: GCC 3.2 Status

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:13:39 -0700 Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery. com>
wrote:

> Stage 1 for the GCC 3.2 release was supposed to end on June 15th -- but
> I neglected to remind people of that fact.

> If there are major changes that people intend to get into the compiler,
> now is the time to do it.  (There are already some major improvements,
> such as the DFA scheduler, in GCC 3.2.)

Oh ... (expletive deleted) ... I had hoped to get the re-introduction of
the Chill front-end and library ready for this. Now way I'll be able to
have changes ready for CVS by the 22nd. :-((

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!