This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 bootstrap failure in stage1 gengenrtl on
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: law at redhat dot com, lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:29:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.2 bootstrap failure in stage1 gengenrtl on
- References: <200206170046.g5H0kOe03130@banach.math.purdue.edu>
> From: Brad Lucier <email@example.com>
> > > I get the same with sparc-sun-solaris2.7 (cc for stage1) from a
> > > checkout from late last night. A previously successful bootstrap
> > > occurred on 6/12.
> > I've disabled the automatic sharing code -- could you retry the bootstrap
> > and let me know if it works?
> It got past the previous failure building stage2. Bootstrap and make check
> should finish in about 6 hours ;-).
Bootstrap complete on solaris2.7. Testsuite results sometime tomorrow... :-)
Kaveh R. Ghazi Director of Systems Architecture
firstname.lastname@example.org Qwest Solutions