Re: 3.2 bootstrap failure in stage1 gengenrtl onsparcv9-sun-solaris2.8

   From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu>
   Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 08:44:01 -0400 (EDT)

   I get the same with sparc-sun-solaris2.7 (cc for stage1) from a
   checkout from late last night.  A previously successful bootstrap
   occurred on 6/12.

It's caused by Jeff Law's hard reg sharing changes, he intends to turn
this off so that people can get work done while we figure out where in
the backends the hard reg sharing rules are being violated.