This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Steering Committee decision on ISO C conversion
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, rsandifo at redhat dot com, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:59:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC Steering Committee decision on ISO C conversion
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> ... But there's a lot more we can do for ISO C90
> E.g. as you suggested above, you can convert to the new function
> definitions and use bool parameters.
IIRC bool wasn't added until C95; I certainly can't find any mention of it