Re: GCC Steering Committee decision on ISO C conversion

"Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu> writes:
> The GCC Steering Committee was asked to consider dropping traditional
> (K&R) C support in the GCC sources and allow converting everything to
> ISO C.  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-06/msg00337.html

Sorry if I've missed it, but is there a list of what changes you mean?
Or is that still to be decided?

Like, is it just removing PARAMS for now?  Or are we going to start
using new-style function declarations?  Convert boolean parameters
to 'bool' instead of 'int'?

Richard