This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Steering Committee decision on ISO C conversion
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, shebs at apple dot com
- Date: 14 Jun 2002 11:25:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC Steering Committee decision on ISO C conversion
- References: <200206131529.LAA09532@caip.rutgers.edu>
"Kaveh R. Ghazi" <email@example.com> writes:
> The GCC Steering Committee was asked to consider dropping traditional
> (K&R) C support in the GCC sources and allow converting everything to
> ISO C. http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-06/msg00337.html
Sorry if I've missed it, but is there a list of what changes you mean?
Or is that still to be decided?
Like, is it just removing PARAMS for now? Or are we going to start
using new-style function declarations? Convert boolean parameters
to 'bool' instead of 'int'?