This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Steering Committee decision on ISO C conversion
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <shebs at apple dot com>
- Date: 14 Jun 2002 14:38:42 +1000
- Subject: Re: GCC Steering Committee decision on ISO C conversion
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Joseph" == Joseph S Myers <email@example.com> writes:
> Does this require traditional C for target files in gcc/config/ for
> targets that are only used for cross-compilation, or which don't have any
> non-ISO bootstrap compiler?
Heh! Good point.
Perhaps all targets except config/hp/* should be allowed to use ISO C. :)