This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Steering Committee decision on ISO C conversion
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 02:00:15 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: GCC Steering Committee decision on ISO C conversion
On 13 Jun 2002, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> I know GCC/gcc insists on saying ISO C89, but that is incorrect and
> I'll submit a patch to correct that anachronism.
So, you disagree with Phil's reasoning in
(the only response I got about choice of name in diagnostics that gave a
preference between the two)?
Joseph S. Myers